Saturday, May 7, 2011

MPS National Scrapbook Day Challenge #1

Good morning...today is National Scrapbook Day and Robin at My Pink Stamper is having challenges every hour all day.  I don't think i've ever created anything in an hour...so this will definitly be challenging for me. LOL  I didn't quite get this done in an hour, but i was close.  On to my project.

Challenge 1 is Anything cupcake.

I made a 5x5 card using the Cricut Home Decor Cartridge and cut the Cupcake base, shadow, and blackout at 3.5 and of course pop dotted the cupcake.  The strip of pink cardstock is cut at 2 1/2 x 5.  I added Cotton Candy Stickles to finish off the project.
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Wow your cupcake looks good enough to eat. Love the colors and embellishments you chose.I hope you will come check out my cupcake.

    Kelsey
    One Creative Teen
    http://onecreativeteen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment...I love to read each and every comment!