Wednesday, October 5, 2011

My Cricut Craft Room - Would you guess Wednesday


Happy Wednesday,

Thanks for joining me today and thank you for all of the wonderful and an encouraging comments from this past weekends My Cricut Craft Rooms Blog Hop.  Today is Would You Guess Wednesday at My Cricut Craft Room and I used Straight from the Nest (this has been one of my favorite cartridges lately).  For those of you that don't know what Would You Guess Wednesday's is all about it is where we get to challenge ourselves and use only the Feature Keys on any cartridge or a Cricut Cake Cartridge to make a paper craft.
Today I created an A2 (4.25 x 5.5) size card.

Cricut Cuts on Gypsy:
Boarder Feature Key:  Button 40 on the overlay, selected twice and welded together, cut at 1.5"
                                   Same key, <Shift>, cut at 1.5"
Phrase Feature Key:  Button 2 on the overlay, cut at 2".

Supplies:
Kraft Cardstock
Paper from my scraps
White Gel Pen
Celebrate It Ribbon - White
Recollections Foam Adhesive Squares

I hope you enjoyed my creation.  Now please go visit Erica at My Cricut Craft Room to see what the other talented Design Team members created.  Trust me you won't be disapointed.

Have a great day!
Jen
Pin It

7 comments:

  1. I am thinking about getting this cart. Love what you did with it. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great cartridge and I love the little birds you chose for you card. So cute!
    Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card! love the 3d effect of the birds.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow! Love it!! the birdies are uber cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The little birds are just so cute!! Christina

    ReplyDelete
  6. Simply adorable! Love the little birdies in a row!

    ReplyDelete
  7. cute card, the birds are adorable

    http://tryin2craft.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment...I love to read each and every comment!