Sunday, December 18, 2011

My Cricut Craft Room's 25 days of Christmas - Elf Theme


Welcome to Erica's Craft Room
25 Days of Christmas,
with 25 Cricut projects a day.
Don't forget to stop by Erica's blog to see 24 more projects today....
and every day in December.

I hope everyone is almost ready for Christmas...Can you believe it is only 7 days away?!
I got one of my presents early from my hubby.  He made me a light box so I can take better pictures of my projects for my blog.  He's so wonderful and supportive of my crafting...I just love him to pieces! :)

Anywho, on to today's project.  I got this candle from Michael's for $.75...I think they are normally $1.00, but I got it on sale.  I decided to get these for the girls in my office and to use my Imagine to dress them up a bit.  The cartridges I used are Jolly Holiday's and Kate's Kitchen (Imagine Cartridge). 

I chose the circle from the stock images that come on the Imagine, cut at 2.8 and flood filled it with a pattern from Kate's Kitchen, which can be found on page 37 in the handbook. 
Our cute little Elf can is button 6 on the Jolly Holiday's overlay.  I cut him and all of his layers at 2.2.  His little elf uniform is flood filled with a pattern from page 41. 
You can't tell in the picture, but I added some Stickles to his hat and Glossy Accents to the Christmas lights and his buttons.


Lastly I took a piece of thin cardstock that matched the paper I printed in the circle and stamped my Sentiment that says Jolly Holly Day.  The stamps I used is from Pink By Design - Christmas Wishes.

I hope you enjoyed my project and I can't wait to pass these out to the ladies at work.

Thanks for stopping by,
Jen
Pin It

4 comments:

  1. Very cute! I love the elves on Jolly Holidays and this really makes your candle gift just adorable!
    Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is an adorable idea, TFS

    http://tryin2craft.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is adorable, I should REALLY use my Jolly Holidays cartridge

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your container and this adorable elf!!! i love the colors too :) parkernana5@cox.net

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment...I love to read each and every comment!