Monday, January 30, 2012

My Cricut Craft Room - My Imagine-ation Monday


Happy Monday!

Today is My Imagine-ation Monday at My Cricut Craft Room.  On Monday's the Design Team does projects using the Imagine, E2, Cricut Mini, and/or Cricut Craft Room. 
For today's A2 (5.5 x 4.25) sized card I used my Imagine.
I made this for Best Friend for Valentine's Day. :)

It's a pretty simple card today using Best Friends Imagine Cartridge.  I used the image from page 15, cut at 3.8...I used the layers function and deleted the little girl that normally prints with this image.  I then used the heart on the stock images that come on the imagine and flood filled it with the pattern from page 41, cut at 1.  The off white image is also from the stock images and flood filled with a color I made on my own using the RGB color wheel. (I don't remember the size)

I added stickles to the word You, but it seems like it just made it harder to read.
I can't wait to give this card to Bestie...she is so great!

Please visit My Cricut Craft Room to see what other great projects were made today.

Thanks for stopping by,
Jen
Pin It

4 comments:

  1. I like your card and this cartridge is so cute! it is fun to change RGB codes~ - dt sis Doris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card, that's a great font.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute. I'm sure your friend will love it! TFS, Mary M

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very Cute Jen, I love the colors.
    Dt Sister,
    Kathy
    http://3spoileddogs.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment...I love to read each and every comment!