Monday, April 2, 2012

My Cricut Craft Room March 27- April 3, card Sketch Challenge


Today I made this creation as part of My Cricut Craft Room's Challenge blog.
The challenge was to use the below sketch along with Yellow, Green and a color of my choice.


The background cut and butterflies are from Elegant Edges:
Background Cut: From the Overlay - Button 23 <Shift> cut at 5.25 x 4
Butterflies: From the Overlay - Button 37 cut at 1.75 (2 times) and 1.0 (4 times) 
My Die Cut Phrase is from Wild Card.
I placed the phrase on the background cut with my Gypsy and is cut at 5.94.
I put the Green behind the background cut to help my phrase stand out.
  I really love these colors together.

I have really enjoyed joining in these sketch challenges.
Please go to the Erica's Craft Room Challenges and join in the fun.

Thanks for stopping by,
Jenny R
Pin It

2 comments:

  1. love your cards and that you used butterflies!! pretty colors! Dt sis Doris

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you used the colors Jen. I love the butterflies! TFS, Mary M

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment...I love to read each and every comment!