Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Ink it Pink Challenge Pbd01




Pink by Design has started a new challenge blog and since I have several of these wonderful stamp sets I thought I would play along.  This first weeks challenge is to Use Words as Backgrounds.

For my Words as Backgrounds I used my all time favorite Birthday sentiments Pink by Designs Take the Cake.  This is a must have stamp set if you create a lot for Birthdays. 

Cricut Cut:  Stretch your Imagination Cricut Cartridge...it was cut with my Gypsy at a width of 3.25.  I love using my Gypsy with the older Cartridges so I can use the Hide/Contour feature.  This cut was only two layers, but with that feature I was able to make it the four layers it really needed to be.  I wanted the flames and cake plate to be different papers and I was able to do this with the Hide feature.

To finish up my card I added some Liquid Pearls as the Sprinkles, Stickles were added to the flames, and some Divine Twine which is also sold by Pink by Design. 

This card was so fun to make and I can't wait to find out tomorrow's challenge as the challenges go from Wednesday to Tuesday. :)

Thanks for stopping by,
Jen
Pin It

4 comments:

  1. Love it!!! Great job with the Ink it Pink challenge. Thank You for playing along.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jen- this is such a cute card! :) Love the sprinkles! Thanks for playing along on our first Ink it Pink challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is an absolutely adorable card! I love all of the little details! Thank you for playing along with us in our 1st Ink it Pink Challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card! I love that stamp set and it's a definite must have! Great job on the cake too!

    Thanks for playing along :)
    Kathy
    Pink By Design Stamps Designer
    http://kathyand3kids.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment...I love to read each and every comment!