Sunday, October 7, 2012

My Creative Time - Challenge


I am entering this card in My Creative Time's Challenge.  Emma from My Creative Time has a member of her Design Team pick the Challenge...this week the Challenge host is Tracy.  Tracy's challenge is to use googly eyes on our project.
 
I just love using googly eyes especially with the Mini Monster's Cricut Cartridge.
It was tough to choose just one monster, but I wanted to use My Creative Time's Small Talk stamp set, so I chose this guy as I thought he fit just perfect in the box.
He is Button 3 on the overlay and cut at 2.5.
To complete him I also used Feature Buttons: Layer 1 and Layer 2.
I then added the googly eyes, which makes him look just perfect! :)
 
The spider is from Happy Hauntings Cricut Cartridge.
He can be found on Button 27 <Shift>, cut at 1.71.
The Small Talk stamp set has a 2.75 x 2.75 dotted frame with a spot left open for 18 different coordinating sentiments to choose from. For this card of course I chose the Boo! sentiment...soo cute!
I then inked one side of the dotted frame to continue the line down so the frame
looks like the spider's web.  I really love how it turned out.
 
To finish up my card I added black ribbon and doodled some dots around the orange paper.
 
I hope everyone has a great week...thanks for stopping by,
Jen
 
Pin It

3 comments:

  1. How fun! I love how you used two different sizes of googlie eyes! Thanks for joining us in the My Creative Time ~ Designer Challenge :)

    ~ Cassandra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Mini Monster is SUPER CUTE!great job with this challenge,Thanks for joining us in the My Creative Time/Designer Challenge!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How CUTE!! Love how you used patterned paper for your fun monster!! And I love how you made the spider hanging from his web! Very creative! Thanks so much for playing along with us at My Creative Time!!
    Tracy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment...I love to read each and every comment!