Sunday, August 7, 2011

Cricut Cardz Challenge #86



This week's challenge is "Tuitti Fruitti"! Make a card using fruit, and you may use any cartridges, colors or occasion you'd like.

For my project this challenge I used my Gypsy and three Cartridges:  Hello Kitty Greetings, Wild Card, and Imagine More Cards.  All of the paper that was used was One and a half sheets of Bazzill White Paper...Awesome!

On the Wild Card cartridge I used the Blackout Feature and selected the second button on the overlay.  I selected this twice flood filling one with the Green Polka Dot pattern and a solid green color both from Imagine More Cards cut at 5".  Then on the Hello Kitty Greeting Cart I used the Card, Clothes and Silhouette features on page 31 cut at 3.2" Rel.  These were also flood filled with patterns from Imagine More Cards except for the Silhouette as I just kept that white.  I wrapped my Cherry Card around the Wild Card card base so there are Cherry's on both sides.  I added some ribbon, stickles, and stamped Sweet randomly on the card.  I didn't have a stamp that just said Sweet, but I did have one from My Pink Stamper's Sweet Baby that said Sweet Innocence.  I used the Martha Stewart Ink that is in a tear drop shape so I had more control of just inking Sweet.  Here is the back view:

Supplies Used: 
Cricut Cartridges:  Hello Kitty Greetings, Wild Card, Imagine More Cards
Celebrate It Ribbon - White
Martha Stewart Ink - Stem Green
My Pink Stamper stamps - Sweet Baby
Stickles - Stardust
Recollections  Foam Adhesive Squares

Thank you for taking the time to stop by to take a look at my Sweet card.
Jen
Pin It

4 comments:

  1. Cute card. I really miss having my Imagine to print paper. I had to put it in storage when we moved and decided to travel in our RV for a couple of years. Isn't it grand to be able to print patterns! I love your card. Thanks for sharing it with us at CCC.

    ReplyDelete
  2. like the use of stickles and the paper for the cherries and the "sweet" background.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment...I love to read each and every comment!