Monday, August 15, 2011

My Cricut Craft Room - My Imagine-ation Monday

Love is a Journey

Happy Monday,
It is time for another My Imagine-ation Monday over at My Cricut Craft Room.  Today I created an A2 card for my Anniversary, which is coming up in September.  This year my wonderful hubby and I will be celebrating 3 years of wedded bliss.  My hubby is my best friend and I am so blessed to share my life with him.  It has been a wonderful journey thus far. :)

Now on to my card - I used two images from the Imagine More Cartridge.
*The first cut is from page 18.  I used the base image and changed the pattern to the pattern on page 36.  (when I chose this pattern I didn't realize it included the alphabet so I covered that with a thin red ribbon that i had in my stash.)  I then took the first layer and changed the pattern to the pattern on page 39.  These were both cut at 5" (Rel).  I layered this a bit different then the booklet shows
*The second image used is on page 12.  I chose layers and just cut the Eiffel Tower at 4" (True) and the Journey sentiment at 5" (Rel).
I inked the edges and added some foam adhesive squares to add some dimension. 

Supplies:
Cricut Cartridge - Imagine More
Paper - White Bazzil cardstock, Textured Value Pack Ice Cream Social (from Joann), DCWV - Lemon Flower Stack
Close to My Heart Ink - Desert Sand and Black
Stamps - My Creative Time (Many Greetings)
Adhesive - Recollections Foam Adhesive Squares, ATG

To see what else has been created on this fine monday please head on over to http://mycricutcraftroom.blogspot.com

Thank you for stopping by - Jen
Pin It

5 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card, and Happy early Anniversary! I just love your work, and look forward to seeing what you make.

    Samantha
    samanthascricutcreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card! Happy Anniversary in September!! TFS your beautiful work.
    ~Madison funkycards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card! I love all the layers and the sentiment is just perfect. Happy Anniversary to you and your hubby!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A very beautiful and meaningful card ~ love your colors and layers! Have a Happy Anniversary....:O)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats, Jenny! Your card is so warm and pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment...I love to read each and every comment!