Happy Saturday...I hope everyone is having a great start to this Labor Day Weekend.
Welcome to My Cricut Craft Room's 100 Cricut Cartridge Blog Hop...this is my first time participating in a blog hop so I am super excited. You should have come from Jen R if not please start at the begining http://mycricutcraftroom.blogspot.com/ if not please start at the beginning.
On this Blog Hop you will see 100 different Cricut Cartridges used.
|Mini Monsters Birthday Banner|
All of the monsters for the banner were cut at 8" and the letters are from A Child's Year cut at 3.31". On the Gypsy I used the Hide Countour feature so the eyes wouldn' cut so I could use googly eyes. I then attached the monsters to 2.5" Celbrate It Basic Ribbon that says Happy Birthday. They were attached to the side without the words and then the ribbon was flipped so you can see the Happy Birthday on the ends.
The orange/green goodie bag was cut at 5.71"...this size I was able to cut two monsters on the mat. The blue/orange goodie bag was cut at 6.18"...this size only allowed one monster per mat because of the handles.
Birthday boy Landon biting the monster's toe...Isn't this cake absolutely adorable. This cake was made by Landon's mommy. I striclty create with paper. LOL The little monster is tired after his party. :)
Thank you for stopping by along the hop. Next stop is the lovely and talented Laura.
Here is the line up in case you get lost along the way
1. My Cricut Craft Room http://mycricutcraftroom.blogspot.com
2. Mayra http://gettingcraftywithma.blogspot.com/
3. April http://curlsandgrins.blogspot.com
4. Melissa http://pinkpolkadotscrapping.blogspot.com
5. My Project http://mycricutcraftroom.blogspot.com/2011/09/my-project-for-100-cartridge-blog-hop.html
6. Pattie http://sweetpsscrapbooks.blogspot.com/
7. Patricia http://micraftygal.blogspot.com/
9. Rosa http://kleymanr.blogspot.com/
10. Samantha http://samanthascricutcreations.blogspot.com/
11. Sharon http://simplysweetbysharon.blogspot.com/
12. Shelly http://kccroppers.blogspot.com/
13. Suzy's Crafts http://suzyssimplecrafts.blogspot.com/
14. Tammy S. http://thepurplemuse.blogspot.com
15. Tanya http://nonnascraftcorner.blogspot.com/
17. Yvette http://gammascreativecorner.blogspot.com/
18. Amanda http://craftsbyamanda.blogspot.com/
19. Giveaway http://mycricutcraftroom.blogspot.com/2011/09/surprise-giveaway-saturday-september-3.html
20. Autumn http://autumnsbuggycreations.blogspot.com/
21. Connie http://conniescraftycloset.blogspot.com/
22. Courtney http://craftingwithcourtney.blogspot.com/
23. Gayle http://gscraptime.blogspot.com/
24. Heather F http://www.papercrafteranonymous.com/
25. Heather S http://operationcricutdesign.blogspot.com/
26. Holly http://hollys-hobbie.blogspot.com/
27. Jen R. http://memorieswithjen.blogspot.com/
28. Jenny R http://myimagitivity.blogspot.com/ -----YOU ARE HERE-----
29. Laura http://laurascraftsandmore.blogspot.com/ ---Next Stop---
31. Karey http://www.creativecraftcorner.com/
33. Lezlye http://lezlyes.blogspot.com/
34. Lucinda http://thegrowinggibson.blogspot.com/
35. Blog Candy http://mycricutcraftroom.blogspot.com/2011/09/reserved-for-this-weekends-blog-candy.html