Monday, September 26, 2011

My Cricut Craft Room - My Imagine-ation Monday


Happy Monday Crafters,

I hope everyone had a great weekend and a chance to craft.  Today is My Imagine-ation Monday at My Cricut Craft Room and this is the card I created using Kate's Kitchen.  **Enabler Alert - I just bought this cartridge from Erica at My Cricut Craft Room.  She recently opened a new webstore and I bought Kate's Kitchen for $19 which is an amazing deal.  This cartridge is now on Erica's webstore for $12...Can you believe it?  Here is the link to the webstore http://www.shop.ericascraftroom.com/ . 
You should definitely check it out.

Today I created an A2 size card (5.5 x 4.25).  The red mat was cut at 4 x 5.25 and ran through the cuddlebug.  The Cricut Cuts from Kate's Kitchen are as follows:  I love these little cherries from page 20.  I chose the combined image and cut at 4".  Then I chose the layer feature and selected the cherries on the stem (cut at Rel 4") to pop dot on the combined image.  I also selected the two cherries twice for a total of 4 cherry faces (cut at Rel 2.7").  My last cut on the front of the card is a border from Elegant Edges (Border feature, button 11 on overlay, cut at 1.2") and I flood filled with the Cherry pattern on page 40.  My last cut can be found on page 26 (cut at Rel 5") and is on the inside of my card.


Supplies:
Paper:  Bazzill Cardstock (White), The Paper Company Ice Cream Social 
Stamp:  Close To My Heart (Pair a Phrase), Desert Sand Ink
Cuddlebug: QuicKutz Embossing Folder (Rings)
Recollections: Foam Adhesive

I hope you enjoyed my creation today.  To see more Imagine projects head on over to My Cricut Craft Room to see what the other wonderful Design Team members created.

Thanks for stopping by,
Jen


Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Adorable card Jen! I don't have the Imagine but I really enjoy seeing your creations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for all of your amazing
    ideas!
    Hugs, Michele

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment...I love to read each and every comment!