Monday, November 7, 2011

My Cricut Craft Room - My Imagine-ation Monday


Happy Monday I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend.  This past weekend was the 100 Cricut Cartridge Blog Hop hosted by Erica at My Cricut Craft Room.  I want to say Thank you to everyone that left such sweet comments.  I had fun reading them all weekend. 

Today is My Imagine-ation Monday hosted by My Cricut Craft Room.
Monday's are all about the Cricut Imagine at My Cricut Craft Room.  I used two Imagine Cartridges for the card I created today, Baby Boutique and Imagine More.  This is an A2 size card (5.5 x 4.25), the base of my card and the green layer was some cardstock I had in my scraps. 

The scallaped rectange is one of the stock images that come programmed in the Imagine. 
This was cut at 4.0 and flood filled with a pattern from Imagin More (Pg 44) 
The framed tree is from Baby Boutique (Pg 33 ) cut at 2.7. 
I inked the edges of the frame with ColorBox Petal Point Ink (Amber). 
Blessing is also from Baby Boutique (Pg 13 ) cut at 1.2.

Hope you liked my quick and easy card today.
Please head on over to My Cricut Craft Room to see what the other Design Team members created today.

Thank you for taking the time to stop by today.
Jen

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment...I love to read each and every comment!