Wednesday, November 2, 2011

My Cricut Craft Room - Would you guess Wednesday

Happy Wednesday!

I hope everyone had a wonderful Halloween.  Can you believe it is already November?  I sure can't.  Before we know it, it will be Christmas.  So exciting!  Anywho on to my creation today.  Today is my favorite day to design at My Cricut Craft Room as it challenges me to think outside of the main buttons on the cartridges. :)  This day the Design Team is challenged to use any Feature Image on any cartridge of our choosing...we are not supposed to use the main image.  I have found some amazing images and I am always looking at the extra features now. :)

Using my Gypsy I found the base card using the card feature on A Child's Year, Button 21 on the overlay, cut at 5.5 so it will fit in a standard A2 size envelope.  The flower image can be found on Straight from the Nest in the border feature, button 14 on the overlay, cut at 2.65.  Then press shift and the same button to cut the flower petals.  I finished off my card with some rhinestones, ribbon, and of course stickles.  My sentiment on the bottom right is from My Creative Time - Many Greetings.  This is a must have stamp set in my opinion.  Love it!

Thanks for stopping by today and I hope you have been inspired to look at those feature keys. :)  Please go to My Cricut Craft Room to see what the other wonderful Design Team members created today.
Pin It

2 comments:

  1. love the detail paper for your grass

    http://tryin2craft.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. great colors that you chose for you card! I lov this!! TFS

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment...I love to read each and every comment!