Thursday, September 20, 2012

Cropped - Challenge 1


I am so excited to be participating in the Cropped Mystery Box Challenge Event hosted by Megan Elizabeth at Above Ruby Studios.  There is going to be a ton of inspiration and I can't wait to see what everyone creates with these challenges.
 
The first challenge was to use a similar style/technique that Megan used in her My 123 Stamp DVD.
I learned a lot of fun stamping tips from this DVD and used several techniques that I learned on my card.  Using these new techniques and stamps I didn't use my Cricut...Gasp!  No worries I'm sure I'll be getting some use from my Cricut during the challenges I will be participating in throughout this weekend.
 
I am getting so excited to craft my weekend away!

Supplies: 
XL Die from My Creative Time
Snowman Stamp/Sentiment from Close to My Heart
Martha Stewart and Tim Holtz Ink
Ribbon: Recycled off of a Christmas Pajama set :)

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment...I love to read each and every comment!