Sunday, September 23, 2012

Twisted Tuesday Challenge - Flying by to Say Hi


 
This is my first time participating in the Twisted Tuesday Challenge.
I found this blog challenge through a group I am in on Facebook:
This is a great resource for finding fun challenges all in one spot.
 
 
The challenge was to include something that flies in your project with a twist of using at least 3 different embellishments.
 
I created an A2 size card 5.5 x 4.25
The embossed layer was cut at 5.25 x 4.
 
The Hot Air Balloon and clouds were cut from my Cricut.
Cricut Cuts:
Close to my Heart Artiste Cartridge
Hot Air Balloon: Feature Button Accent 1 & Accent 1 <Shift> - Button 40, cut at 3.75
Clouds: Feature Button Accent 2 - Button 40, cut at 1.0
 
My embellishments were:
Twine - The Twinery Honeydew
Dry Embossing - Cuttlebug Swiss Dots
Stickles - Star Dust
Brads - Joann Brand
Stamp Sentiment - My Creative Time's Teeny Tag Greetings (which comes with the teeny tag die)
 
The paper is from a 6x6 paper pad - Three Bugs in a Rug...Ellie
I love creating cards with these paper pads since the papers/colors all corrdinate so well.
 
Thanks for stopping by,
Jen
 
 
Pin It

2 comments:

  1. What a cute idea, love the hot air balloon! Thanks for playing this week at Twisted Tuesday Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty! Something just so wonderful about hot air balloons!! Thank you for playing along with us over at Twisted Tuesdays! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment...I love to read each and every comment!