Saturday, February 9, 2013

Follow your Rainbow

 
I am entering this card into the Ink it Pink Challenge by Pink By Design.
This weeks theme was a Rainbow Challenge.
 
I made a shaped Rainbow card using the Hello Kitty Greetings Cricut Cartridge.
I just love this cartridge.
I selected the Card Feature Button on my Gypsy and cut the card base at 11.5w x 3.71h.
I then selected all of the layers and cut them at 4.7w x 3.67 h.
I wanted a little bit of a frame on the inside of the card so I cut it a bit smaller.
 
To finish off my card I embossed the rainbow with the Swiss Dots Cuddlebug Folder, glued the Divine Twine (I got from the Pink by Design store), and stamped my sweet sentiment from
Pink by Design's Simply Everything stamp set.
 
I love how it turned out and how perfect the sentiment works with my card.
 
I am also entering this in The Paper Girls Challenge (Use Twine)
and The Pink Cricut's Link up Tuesday
 
Thanks for stopping by,
Jen
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment...I love to read each and every comment!