Thursday, February 14, 2013

Love Birds

 
I created this card for my hubby.
I am going to submit it to two separate challenges and a linky party. :)
 
I used the Sweethearts Cricut Cartridge and my Cuddlebug.
The sentiment is from my newest Pink by Design Stamp set Artisan 2 and the cute chevron frame the sentiment is in comes with the stamp set too.
 
The first challenge I am submitting it to is Unscripted Sketches #197
SK 166 US 197

and the second is Twisted Tuesday, which the challenge here is to:
 
Make something for a loving couple. It can be an anniversary card, Valentine card, house warming creation, a scrap page of the happy couple, whatever you like.
THE TWIST
Include the color black, preferably ribbon or lace, but anything black will do
 
Last but not least...I will be linking this to Pink Cricut's Link up Tuesday.
 
Thanks for stopping by,
Jen

Pin It

5 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, too too cute! The card is adorable and I really like how you stepped up the sketch. Thanks for playing along with us at Unscripted Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with Adriana...this is so dang cute! The more I see of marvelous creations like yours, the more I think I need a Cricuit! I adore the colors that you chose for your scene - especially love the polka dotted wings :) Thank you so much for choosing to play along with our Unscritped Sketches challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How sweet are those little love birds ... what a fantastic take on the layout ... so very glad you joined us at Unscripted Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute card and love how you created the scene-thanks for joining us at Twisted Tuesday
    carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute card. I love the birds. Thanks for playing with us at Twisted Tuesday Challenges.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment...I love to read each and every comment!