Wednesday, February 15, 2012

My Cricut Craft Room - Theme Day Thursday


Today is Theme Day Thursday at My Cricut Craft Room...and today's theme is Weddings.  This happens to be perfect for me since I have been working on my wedding album.  I like to do clean and simple LO's especially for this album since I really want the focus to be on the pictures.

Cricut Cuts:
Page 1 - Sweethearts Cartridge: Here Come the Bride can be found by pressing Shift and is button 30 on the overlay, cut at 3.5.  I also ran this through the Cuddlebug using the Swiss Dots Folder.
Unfortunately I can't remember which cartridge I got the frame on the picture to accent my dad walking me down the aisle, but any frame would work.
Page 2 - Gypsy Font: We gather here today was welded on my Gypsy and cut at 1".

Here are the pages larger...I just wanted to show them side by side above. :)


For more Wedding LO's go to my Labels and click on Scrapbook Pages-Wedding.

Now go to http://mycricutcraftroom.blogspot.com to see what other projects were created with a Wedding Theme.

Thanks for stopping by,
Jen

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment...I love to read each and every comment!