Welcome to My Cricut Craft Room's
100 Cricut Cartridge Blog Hop
You should have started at http://mycricutcraftroom.blogspot.com/ if not please start at the beginning
The three Cricut Cartridges I chose this month are Just Because Cards, Martha Stewart Holiday Cakes, and Hey Diddle Diddle (Imagine Cartridge) and here is my card:
Isn't this Elephant so cute! This is an A2 (4.25 x 5.5) size card.
I flood filled all of my images with patterns from Hey Diddle Diddle (Imagine cartridge).
The background cut is from Just Becuase Cards (<Shift> Button 32, cut at 4 Rel).
The Elephant is from Martha Stewart Holiday Cards (Button 11, cut at 3 Rel).
To finish up my card I inked the edges of my images, added some Stickles,
and stamped my Sentiment (Sending you lots of love) with My Pink Stamper's Fabulous Phrases.
Your Next stop is Karey's Blog.
Don't forget to comment along the way on all of the blogs today and tomorrow to be entered to win the Cricut cartridge or K. Andrew Its Valentine stamp set that Erica is giving away today.
Winners will be announced on Erica's blog on Tuesday!
Be sure to visit Erica's Blog http://mycricutcraftroom.blogspot.com tomorrow for over 50 NEW projects that you did not see today....
Also make sure to follow Erica's blog so you will know when she has contests, prizes, challenges, swaps & special online coupons.
Currently she is running a Scrapbook & Card challenge over on her challenge blog and you can win a gift certificate to her webstore! http://ericascraftroomchallenges.blogspot.com/
This Friday she will announce February's Scrapbook swap.... She has a swap each week and you have two weeks to make your project each month. There will be a card, scrapbook, tag, die cut and embellishment swap each month! http://ericascraftroomswaps.blogspot.com/
If you get a chance please visit Erica's Webstore and enjoy 15% your total purchase this weekend.
Enter the code 15 during the third step of check out to see the discount.
She has everything crafty.... Cricut cartridges, adhesive, papers, stamps and so much more.....
Here is the entire line up in case you get lost along the way:
1. My Cricut Craft Room http://mycricutcraftroom.blogspot.com
2. Heather F http://www.papercrafteranonymous.com/
4. Laurie- http://mincedpaper.blogspot.com
9. Samantha http://samanthascricutcreations.blogspot.com/
10. Laura http://www.laurascraftsandmore.com/
12. Janet http://janetscreativeworld.blogspot.com/
13. Erica’s Projects http://ericasprojects.blogspot.com
14. Shelly http://kccroppers.blogspot.com/
15. Jenny R http://myimagitivity.blogspot.com/
16. Karey http://www.creativecraftcorner.com/
17. Jen L http://mybusycraftylife.blogspot.com
18. Sharron - http://simplysweetbysharon.blogspot.com/
19. Pattie http://sweetpsscrapbooks.blogspot.com/
20. Enjoli http://mississippihippycrafts.blogspot.com/
21. Sue-ann http://suzyssimplecrafts.blogspot.com/
22. Yvette http://gammascreativecorner.blogspot.com/
23. Sherri http://squeakyscrapper.blogspot.com/
24. Kym http://kimmyskards.blogspot.com/
25. Blog Candy http://ericasblogcandy.blogspot.com