Monday, July 9, 2012

My Cricut Craft Room - Card Creating Tuesday



First and foremost Congrats to all my new DT Sisters, you are in for a lot of fun and inspiration. 
I am so excited and can't wait to be inspired by all of you as well!

Today is Card Creating Tuesday. 
We had the choice to create a Card based off of a Sketch that is on the Challenge blog or a Boy Card for Sunshine and Smiles.  I chose to do the Sketch below.


...and here is my card.



The card is 5.5 x 5.5
The next layer is cut at 5.25 x 5.5
The top layer is 4.25 x 4.5
and I only used one cricut cut for this card.

There is only one Cricut Cut to share with you:
Hannah Montana: Button 48, cut at 2.25...same button with <Shift> selected.

Supplies:
The following products I purchased through Erica's Store:
6x6 Paper Pad: Fancy Pants - Summer Soul
Twinery Twine - Cantaloupe
Bling is from Bo Bunny - Little Miss Collection

My sentiment is from:
My Pink Stamper: Birthday Crazy

To see more great projects today please go to http://mycricutcratroom.blogspot.com

Thanks for stopping by,
Jenny R

Pin It

7 comments:

  1. What a cute card! Love the papers you used and the little pearls..adds a nice touch! Great job!

    Have a crafy day!

    Heather Lynn
    MCCR DT SISTER

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jenny this is awesome!!!
    MCCR DT Shelley
    http://shelley-scrapbookingforfun.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the colors Jenny. Very fun and eye popping.
    I need to play with my HM cartridge more.

    MCCR DT sister Tess

    ReplyDelete
  4. That was an adorable card and a very cute take on that sketch! Love the pearl trail too!
    Teresa
    MCCR DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job on the sketch!
    Miranda :)
    MCCR DT Sister
    www.nanasscrapspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great job with the sketch. I was too intimated by it to use it. Seeing how you used it makes the sketched seem less scary. Visit my blog if you get a chance. ♥ Jamie at CraftyGirl21 MCCR DT sister

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment...I love to read each and every comment!