Wednesday, July 18, 2012

My Cricut Craft Room - Theme Day Thursday



Today is Thursday which means we are one day closer to Friday...Wahoo!
Today is also my Hubby's Birthday...Yay, I love you baby!

Today at My Cricut Craft Room is Theme Day Thursday and with that we got to use A Child's Year Cricut Cartridge.  I LOVE this cartridge full of fun sillouhettes.
This card is pretty simple, but I really like how it turned out. 
This week I based my cut off of my sentiment and this cut is just perfect.
The sentiment is from Pink By Design's Simply Everything stamp set.

Cricut Cut:
A Child's Year: Button 11, cut at 3.75

To finish up my card I used Divine Twine as the fishing line.
I also added Stickles to the pond and grass that the little boy is sitting on.

To see other great creations using this cartridge go to http://mycricutcraftroom.blogspot.com

Thanks for stopping by,
Jenny R
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jenny, Love the card! There is something very captivating about your card. I think its the contrast of the background paper (which I love) and the silhouette.
    TFS!
    ClaireR

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment...I love to read each and every comment!