Monday, March 12, 2012

Erica's Craft Room's - March's #2 Card Sketch Challange March 6-13


Here is my entry for Erica's Craft Room Sketch/Color Challenge.
This sketch was really fun to create.
I used Art Philosphy to make my card
The card base is an A2 (4.25 x 5.5) size. 
Art Philosophy Cricut Cuts:
Card Base: Card Feature - Button 3 on the overlay cut at 5.5 x 8.5
Card layer: Button 3 on the overlay cut at 4.25 x 4
Combo Feature - Button 33 cut at 3.43
Label/Tag Feature - Button 6 cut at 1.0
Font Feature - <Shift> Button 49 cut at 2.5 and 3.5
Sentiment: My Creative Time - Many Greetings
Paper:  DCWV Lemon Flower Stack
Queen & Co:  Pearls
I hope you can join us in the challenge HERE.
Thanks for stopping by,
Jen
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment...I love to read each and every comment!