Welcome to My Cricut Craft Room's
100 Cricut Cartridge Blog Hop
You should have started at http://mycricutcraftroom.blogspot.com/ if not please start at the beginning
Be sure to visit Erica's Blog http://mycricutcraftroom.blogspot.com tomorrow for over 50 NEW projects that you did not see today....
Also make sure to follow Erica's blog so you will know when she has contests, prizes, challenges, swaps & special online coupons.
Currently she is running a Scrapbook & Card challenge over on her challenge blog and you can win a gift certificate to her webstore! http://ericascraftroomchallenges.blogspot.com/
This Friday she will announce February's Scrapbook swap.... She has a swap each week and you have two weeks to make your project each month. There will be a card, scrapbook, tag, die cut and embellishment swap each month! http://ericascraftroomswaps.blogspot.com/
Don't forget to comment along the way on all of the blogs today and tomorrow to be entered to win the Cricut cartridge that Erica is giving away today.
Winners will be announced on her blog on Tuesday!
Thank you so much for joining us today,
for this month I made two A2 (5.5 x 4.25) sized cards using three cartridges:
Simply Charmed, Phrases, and Imagine More Cards
My first card is using Simply Charmed and Phrases.
The background that has the sentiment on it can be found on Phrases using the Tag Feature.
It is button 2 on the overlay, cut at 3"
The Sentiment is also on Phrases, button 26, cut at 2.9 using my Gypsy (this has four cuts)
the main image, <Shift> the same image, Layer/Shadow Feature, <Shift> Layer Shadow Feature.
The cute little mushrooms can be found on Simply Charmed.
<Shift> Button 10 + layers 1 - 4 and the shadow feature.
I love how bright and cheerful this card turned out. :)
For my next card I used two pieces of 8.5 x 11 pieces of White paper and my Cricut Imagine.
I love that I can take two pieces of whit paper and end up with this sweet card!
The cartridge used was Imagine More Cards.
First I went to the stock images that come with the Imagine and selected the 3:5 rectangle cut at 6.0 and flood filled that image with a pattern on page 41.
This actually cuts at 6.5 x 10.5, but I cut it down to the 8.5 x 5.5
and fold it in half to create my 4.25 x 5.5 card base.
I added the border to the base of the card. This can be found on page 30 and cut at 1.3
The You Take the Cake Images can be found on page 9 and is cut at 2.8 rel.
I layerd this so I could use some pop dots to add some dimension.
I also cut the Happy Birhday border that can also be found on page 30, cut at 1.6.
This border went on the inside of the card as shown below.
I love how everything coordinates so easily.
To finish off the card I added some Liquid Pearls for sprinkles on the cupcake and also as extra accents on the border.
Next stop is Doris http://mybugandmecreate.blogspot.com
Below is the entire line up in case you get lost along the way.
If you get a chance please visit Erica's Webstore and enjoy 15% your total purchase this weekend.
Enter the code MARCH during the third step of check out to see the discount.
She has everything crafty.... Cricut cartridges, adhesive, papers, stamps and so much more.....
1. My Cricut Craft Room http://mycricutcraftroom.blogspot.com
3. Jenny r http://myimagitivity.blogspot.com
4. Doris http://mybugandmecreate.blogspot.com
7. pattie http://sweetpsscrapbooks.blogspot.com
8. karey http://www.creativecraftcorner.com
9. jen l http://mybusycraftylife.blogspot.com
10. Samantha http://samanthascricutcreations.blogspot.com
11. Yvette http://gammascreativecorner.blogspot.com
12. Erica http://ericasprojects.blogspot.com
13. Enjoli http://mississippihippycrafts.blogspot.com
14. heather f http://www.papercrafteranonymous.com
15. sue-ann http://suzyssimplecrafts.blogspot.com
16. lisa - http://allmadebylisa.blogspot.com
17. sheila http://2pawprints.blogspot.com
18. kathy http://3spoileddogs.blogspot.com
19. kym http://kimmyskards.blogspot.com
20. amber http://pixiperfectcreations.blogspot.com
21. connie http://conniecancrop.blogspot.com
22. Blog Candy http://ericasblogcandy.blogspot.com